27 Desember 2012

Christmas Special

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!!!
How was your Christmas day? Was it good?
Wish you all the best.. :)
By the way, today I wanna share my Christmas day with all of you.. 
In the Christmas day, people usually spend it with gather with their whole family.
I actually not supposed to celebrate it.
But my boyfriend does.. and I have the best CHRISTMAS ever!!!
hahhaa.

What were we doing in Christmas? 
He already spend Christmas earlier with his family if i was not mistaken 21-23 december.
And for 25th of December, he asked me to spend Christmas with him.
And i accepted it. We went to Singaraja, his hometown. Started at 7 in the morning, he picked me up at home.
We went there by his motorcycle.
The route is Dps - Bedugul - Singaraja..
We stopped in some places to took pictures.. all pictures are taken by his mobile phone by setting timer itself to take pictures of us.. haha
And we took many great pictures.



This is the place where we first stopped, rest area.
The view behind us was so great.. :)




These are photos when we arrived at the lake.. :)
I remember clearly that the weather at that time was so perfect!
There are 5 photos which was taken by the cameramen we paid, really great pictures (sorry, I can't show you all here)
Haha, and I showed to my mom and my mom said, we were like taking photos for pre-wed.. How awesome is that!! hahaa



This two photos were taken at the garden of a hotel still in bedugul area.. :)
And were edited by him.. :) They're so good, aren't they?
hahahaa.. I agree when my mother said that we're like taking photos for our pre-wed..
And this is the photos of our last stopped..
While drinking coffee, of course we were taking some  photos..





Then...
We continued our trip to singarajaaaa... :)


When we arrived at his home, there'is no one there..
His father and mother were going to church..
We were having our lunch, took some rest and went to his grandfather's house..
The house is not too far from his main home..
His grandfather and grandmother are living together in a house,
His grandparents were so kind to me.. Of course to everyone..
I feel so accepted there and so happy...
Ah.. they have some durian trees, chocolate trees and many other fruits..
That's my first time saw the chocolates trees and eat the fruit!
Hahaha
After spending about 1 hour there, we decided to go back to the house...

When we arrived at the home, his parents already arrived home..
I saw his family are very kind people, no doubt he is also so kind..
His family thought him how to do something by giving the example..
Hm.. i feel so warm.. Beside him also his family..
Sadly, i couldn't talk much in front of his family.. :'(

Before we went back to denpasar, we decided to go to Banjar..
A hot water baths ( Banjar Hot Springs, located at Banjar Village about 45 minutes from Singaraja).. Sooooo refreshing...!!! :D





Then, we went back to Denpasar...
The funny thing happened when in the way, we face the rain and..
We only brought 1 rain coat.. One for upper body and one pants..
You know, after a long debate, we decided to use a half for him and a half for me...
How hilarious is that?!!!

Arrived at home at 11.30 PM. 
 
hahaha.. WHAT A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS!!! :D. 

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!

3 komentar:

  1. Hmmmm... It is true, it was a GREAT DAY!!! Thank you ya...

    BalasHapus
  2. Jadi ngiri liat photo"nya nech... pasangan yang serasi (",)

    Mungkin Free Online Tools ini bisa bermanfaat buat vie tebe ya...

    BalasHapus