27 Mei 2012

5.55 In Morning

5.55 AM in the morning...

Do you ever know the feel of having a really bad headache?
That what i feel right now..
I barely sleep cuz thinking about him all night long..

Where is he?
Why he can't even text me once!
Is he get enough sleep?
Is he alright?

He is having trouble with his phone.
It can't stay more that 2 hours without charging i think..
He already said it to me..
He hope me not to angry..
I am not..
Angry at all.. I concerned, i am disappointed.

Dadaku sesak..
Menangis tertahan itu jauh lebih menyakitkan..
I already told him..
I will sleep if he already told me that he is alright and he will get enough sleep..
But he is not text me even once...
How can i sleep well?

Hope he feel it and text me..
I really wish that i could get a cup of coffee to refresh me...


1 komentar:

  1. MAAP BANGET! http://setusece.blogspot.com/2012/05/kesalahanku-menyakitinya.html

    BalasHapus