8 April 2012

Found a Thing!!

Hay.. it's me again!! Hahahha..
I don't know what's happen to me today (maybe i too jobless) which could make me posted 2 entry in one moment.. Maybe there will be the third. Hahaha

Anyway, i am looking at my old comment from all of my readers.. (Thanks to them)
Their comment were really good...
One comment cheers me really up. (hahha)
How could i forget that he ever sent me a comment like this..

" Hidup udah di takdirin berpasang2an...so, ga usah sedih kalo sekarang jomblo...ok nak cerik"

And sekarang, tebak donk pasanganku siapa?
I don't if he sent this comment on purpose. But i really like it.
The strange thing is..
What the reply I sent him..

" :)

ok deh om... :*
hahahhahaa.. "

Omigod! I sent him a kiss emoticon! What a shame of me!
Since i remember i never do that to other people, and since he's mine now.. Then it's ok.. :)

1 komentar: